Thursday, January 5, 2012

Stella

I have been asked to submit a proposal to teach in the Melbourne Bead Expo November 2012
and this is the design I have been working on over the Christmas, New Year break for this submission.



I have called her Stella.

It has taken me awhile to come up with how I want the components to join
and I have finally decided this to be the best and the easiest to teach.
These "star" like flowers are relatively easy to make being just two stitches of herringbone and peyote.
They can be made into a bracelet or necklace and they would make lovely earrings.
So I think I could be on a winner with this design. Time will tell.

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bebi. I shall be writing the pattern for this and putting it up for sale in the not too distant future. I am currently making another colour combination and will post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful necklace, Patrick!I think a winner is you!:)Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful whorks!I LIKE EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete