Monday, January 23, 2012

Art Deco

I have posted this bracelet up on my blog before but thought it deserved another posting.

Still sorting and organising my collection
along with experimenting a new design I am re-hashing some older designs to keep
my follower's interested.

This is an Art Deco bracelet I designed in 2010 and entered into a Bugle Bead challenge for the 
Bead Society of Victoria. I was awarded first place. 

This was the first time I had ever won anything, so you can imagine how ecstatic I was. 
More fuel for my jewellery passion, and it is still fired.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, i like it.
    Greetings Manouscha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful ! Great work !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!Congratulations on your first place!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Bebi, thank you for all your comments, they are nice to receive.
      Cheers....Patrick

      Delete