Monday, January 9, 2012

Stella 2


Here is Stella 2. This is a progression of my last necklace (posted below)
As I finished Stella I was very keen to start another centrepiece. I just knew I could take it further.



Here is a double sided herringbone with a captured rivoli centrepiece, 
Swarovski 2.5mm crystals and peanut beads adorn the centre and fringing drops . 
I was enjoying the delicate look of the grape coloured size 15 seed bead
and kept adding and adding. 

Very happy with this piece and will now work out a necklace design to hang it from. Maybe some other beaded shapes linked into a necklace. We shall see.

8 comments:

  1. Stella is very pretty ,but I like Stella 2 better. The colours are mesmerizing. Perfect harmony in colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog because I like your work .The triangle pattern is from lilija.aylabs.com it is russian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bebi, Angel and Zooja. I do appreciate your visiting and commenting on my blog. It makes me feel like I have friends in other countries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours and the pendant are amazing!

    ReplyDelete