Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dragon's Bane


I am still sorting through and properly storing my jewellery "stash".

Here is a necklace I have had real problems photographing. Thanks to a friend of mine
this is the best photo so far.
I have posted this up onto my blog before and I wanted to share this again because of the better picture.

I call this necklace "Dragon's Bane" and I entered it into an exhibition and was awarded the
Elly Feldman Award for the Bead Society of Victoria, Member's Original Exhibition 2010.
This was the first time I had ever won anything so I was pretty happy..

10 comments:

  1. It's fantastic!!! Masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Orsi and thank you once again for your comments. nice to receive them

      Cheers...patrick

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is really special and unique! I went back to your previous posts and found beautiful jewelry! Congratulations and greetings! Tundrus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tundrus, thank you so much for your comment. Much appreciated.
      Cheers........Patrick

      Delete
  3. I have discovered your work today and I'm amazed by your so beautiful masterpieces.
    This piece is wonderful. Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Jewelle, thank you for your comments. I am glad you like my designs.
      Cheers...patrick

      Delete
  4. WOW!!Beautiful necklace!!Greetings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is amazing!!! Congratulation and greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta es un diseño percioso.!!!!
    Tienes muy buen gusto a la hora de combinar los colores!!!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete