Monday, January 30, 2012

Red Pagoda


Following on from my recent posts here is another necklace I did in 2010 which is 
in a series with some other pieces already shown. 

This was the last in my series and has not been shown on my blog before.

The centrepiece is two squares which I have then joined in right angle weave with Swarovski crystals.
You cannot see the crystals in the pic but catch glimpses of sparkles during movement.
I wanted this necklace to be more day wear with a little but of sparkle.

I like the 'bale' of this piece and recently did another necklace using something similar.
A striking, statement piece I think.

9 comments:

  1. What a Beautiful Work of Art!
    Please visit: http://www.bloomingbeautifulcompetition.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zooja, thanks for the comment. I went to the site but unfortunately it is limited to Europeans only. I shall keep my eye on the site and see what people are submitting.
      Many thanks....Patrick

      Delete
  2. I love how this makes me think of birds in flight. The toggle is such a great idea as well. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Shirley, appreciated.
      Cheers...Patrick

      Delete
  3. I love this one,grate work,realy ART!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Greetings Marion and thank you for joining my blog. I am glad you like my designs.
      Cheers....Patrick

      Delete
  5. This necklace is really stunning, a masterpiece !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings and thank you Perl-Eni for your comments
      Cheers....patrick

      Delete