Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bling, Bling, bling

I have come up with a design that I haven't seen in a magazine or elsewhere and I have been beading for 6 years now. I cannot believe it hasn't been done already. It is soooo simple !

I also just designed a diamond shaped one as well and will be ready soon. Most beaders "out there" will recognise it as a right angle weave - correct - but it is what I have done with the base that is unique (I hope).


These stunners are ready for this weekends Art Showing at The King's School, Parramatta and I am hoping they go out the door.


I will be teaching this ring and an earring on the November 5th workshop. Both will be perfect Christmas gifts to give as they look a million dollars and will always impress the viewer. Full details of the workshop and what I am teaching will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment