Monday, May 7, 2012

Still No Name - evolving

Well here is the results of further playing with this No Name experiment.

The design is evolving, I am learning a lot, the work is somewhat thread heavy 
with many changes happening as I work it out. I am not quite there yet and hopefully 
will know when enough is enough.

I think it has a Moroccan or Arabesque look about it, or art/architecture shapes from that region.

I am enjoying sharing the journey of this design evolving, many thanks for your comments
both here and on Facebook.


8 comments:

  1. Precioso, original me gusta mucho, ahí esquemas de estas piezas y como conseguirlos. Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Noelia, sigue jugando con el diseño y el aprendizaje.

    Saludos ... Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too.As I was admiring this I was thinking the bottom part of the pendant is the seed in the soil (where the swarovski is) and the top crystals are the flowers what grew out of the soil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, very nice analogy for the design. I like that.

      Cheers...Patrick

      Delete
  4. Bueno me parece realmente precioso realizar filigranas con rocalla,es una nueva vision del abalorio.ENHORABUENA,me ha sorprendido gratamente.Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks Frosa, for visiting and commenting.
    Cheers...Patrick

    ReplyDelete