Saturday, March 12, 2016

Travelling again to Teach Classes in New York

In 2014 I travelled to USA for the Bead & Button Show and went on to teach in Orlando, FL for the Central Florida Bead Society. It was the first time I had travelled to teach outside of Australia and I enjoyed the experience very much. 

I am pretty excited to share I will be travelling again middle of this year and will be teaching four classes over four days at Beads by Blanche, New Jersey, (near Manhattan). 

Over the next few weeks I will be sharing the classes I am teaching.

First up is my "Ananas" necklace, so named as the rope reminds me of pineapple skin.
   
I am teaching "Ananas" on Thursday June 16th, 2016.
(If you want to see all the classes at Blanche's click on the image above) 

Below is another colour way with a slight variance in the centrepiece. Both centrepieces
will be discussed in the class.
I hope you like them as much as I do.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Patrick!
    Greetings,
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eva Maria, always appreciated.

      Delete
  2. wow what a nice design of necklace.i really like it.thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete