Friday, February 26, 2016

Introducing "Palmetto"

In my last blog post I talked about how I go about designing a rope for a necklace. I was unable to show the completed piece as I was waiting for a particular event to take place. 
That event has now happened and I am pleased to introduce a new design that I am 
particularly fond of and have named "Palmetto". 


If you click on the picture it will take you to Erika Sandor's blog.
Erika has a beautiful blog page and I am thrilled to be featured there.

5 comments:

  1. I love your design. It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, it has become a big favourite of mine also

      Delete
  2. Patrick, this is gorgeous, I love the designs and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kim. Sorry for the late response, got caught up in commitments.

      Delete
  3. Stunning piece! Will this be available in your Artfire store?

    ReplyDelete