Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vintage Crystal Lace

 Recently I created a Vintage Lace necklace which sold within a week of making it - see post below. Here is another necklace I have created using crystals of varying sizes and shapes. I call this Vintage Crystal lace. This necklace comes with 1 Swarovski drop, 6 x 7mm Czech Crystal drops, 36 x 5mm Bicones and 28 x 4mm crystals. It sparkles with joy. Very elegant, a classic that will never date. The necklace also comes with an extension "chain"'. The necklace measures 44cm from end to end and extends to 50cm. When wearing the smaller length the extension dangles elegantly from the neckline. I really enjoy making these varying designs and attempt to never repeat a centre feature pattern, each need to be different as there is nothing worse than finding some other lady in the room wearing your necklace. How awful!!!
purchases from this blog can be arranged through Paypal, email me for details

No comments:

Post a Comment